Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...

Photos:Nigerian Caroline Danjuma gives out her two famous dresses

 The actress and businesswoman gave two lucky winners dresses she wore to the AMVCA and her movie premiere this year
She wrote 
So I have made up my mind to give out this two amazing pieces that blew me away ... Two designs created by the best Nigerian designers I Hv ever worked with .. I know I can't wear it again and I would luv to see someone else rock it.. Yes it was worn by me .. A very riske design but amazing.. I would be happy to get the designers to fit it to ur size ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.. #onlyinterestedpeeps๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜.. The most nominated two people gets it.
Checkout the outfits below(side note)..She is a stunner!

author

This post was written by: Author Name

Your description comes here!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
© Copyright Raha Taste | Distributed By Blogspot Templates
Back To Top