Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...

Confirmed , Lulu Ladiva and Nay wa Mitego are Dating, See what She Said Here

Emmanuel Elibariki ‘Nay wa Mitego’
Love kills Me! That's a good word you could use to describe an ongoing sexual relationship between a star of 'Shika Adabu Yako', Emmanuel Elibariki 'Nay wa Mitego' and 'video queen' who comes to high speed, Abbasi Lulu 'Lulu Ladiva'.
Claims that they are both partners, were presented at the desk of this network and our source

The first one was found Lulu Ladiva which he admitted being in love with the musician, she opened:
Lulu Abbasi ‘Lulu Ladiva'
"Absolutely I am 'in love' with Nay wa Mitego, and now is a long time we've all said the beginning we love to put our love in public, I'm proud to be with Nay to be obeyed and cared about me even though conflict in a relationship is no doubt, I am willing to tolerate in a manner any because my heart is in love and I do not see anything to come between us again."
For his part Nay said: "Lulu Ladiva now say is my sleep too late to know, why am I also sense a while since I've abandoned with Shamsa, this is my new girlfriend"
author

This post was written by: Author Name

Your description comes here!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
© Copyright Raha Taste | Distributed By Blogspot Templates
Back To Top