Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...

Mr. Blue to be Under New Management from South Africa

Speaking to XXL Clouds Fm, Mr Blue said that management already has prepared 'kobalo' with African and a great artist.


"Actually this year I appreciate has started well for me at first because I've 'management' very good that there is a 'South Africa' relatives are Tanzanians but live there have seen my music and they told me my music good, but I missed the 'Kampani' people supporting so they offered to help me and year this will make a great video and a great artist of the South, "said Blue.

"So God help this year will make a great video and a great artist of Africa do not want to mention earlier. For the song will be developed in South Africa with the video even though there are several songs I have reported first and then I will give it international will provide middle or at the end of this year, "added Blue.
author

This post was written by: Author Name

Your description comes here!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
© Copyright Raha Taste | Distributed By Blogspot Templates
Back To Top