Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...

Mother And Hot Fashion Blogger in Kenya Breastfeeds In Public

In some countries, breastfeeding in public is often a faux pas and mothers are often told to 'put their boob away' while in public.
Words that have triggered online outrage with people demanding for the right of women to breast feed in public without being criticized.

Thankfully, we do not have that kind of thing in Kenya and mothers here are free to feed their babies whenever and wherever.
Anita Gaitho of Style Sketches shared a photo breastfeeding her newborn and captioned it:
This happened in the middle of shooting my outfit for the blog. I love this kid to the moon and back but I have to admit, I can't wait for him to stop needing my boob every 2 hours all day & night! I'm so TIRED! But still a bad-ass breastfeeding mama! *Twirlswithbabyattachedtoboob*
author

This post was written by: Author Name

Your description comes here!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
© Copyright Raha Taste | Distributed By Blogspot Templates
Back To Top