Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...

Nameless speaks out concerning Diamond Platnumz and Ali Kiba with their differences

Kenyan vocalist legend, Nameless has spoken out about differences among Diamond Platnumz and Alikiba.
Responding to the question of the presenter of the program called Super Mega of Kings FM Radio of  Njombe, Divine Kweka about who is the greatest in Music between the two artists, the star, who also is the husband of another star of Kenya, Wahu, said both are great for different reasons.

"I really see each other is great for Different Reasons," said Nameless.
"I can say because I respect Kiba is still doing a great job and has been in the industry for a long time so then I'm giving respect."

"Then I see Diamond, I can give him respect because in fact he has done new things more serious, but he could be a Younger new artist than Alikiba therefore to him I give respect because to do new things more serious and Alikiba, I give him respect because he continues to do good things and great for a long time, has been in the game for a long time" He said.
author

This post was written by: Author Name

Your description comes here!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
© Copyright Raha Taste | Distributed By Blogspot Templates
Back To Top