Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...

Kenyan Socialite Vera Sidiika with her Party Life style After Getting Back Home




Finally found space for my favorite Elephant painting Just got back and my Girl in Town. Definitely going Down!!! Haven't seen her for 6 months.


Hell yeah, Champagne for the pain. Bottle for everyone. Let me show you how Kenyans Turn Shid up!!! Who said its only Nigerians who ball๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #ItsNotACelebration #ItsALifestyle Vera Sidiika with her Party Life style in club ; Just got back and my Girl in Town. Definitely going Down!!!
Haven't seen her for 6 months. Hell yeah, Champagne for the pain. Bottle for everyone. Let me show you how Kenyans Turn Shid up!!! Who said its only Nigerians who bal
author

This post was written by: Author Name

Your description comes here!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
© Copyright Raha Taste | Distributed By Blogspot Templates
Back To Top