Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...

Furious Khloe Kardashian DID catch Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna at her house..


Earlier this year it was rumoured Khloe Kardashian kicked brother Rob out of her house when she discovered him and Blac Chyna partying at her house.
Khloe never publicly addressed the rumours, but she did cause a stir on social media when she warned an unnamed person to ‘never go against the family’ in a cryptic tweet just days before Rob and Blac went public with their relationship.
Fast forward four months and it looks like it’s finally been confirmed that Khloe WAS talking about brother Rob who used to live with her at her Calabasas home.
In the new episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, the 31-year-old can be seen discussing walking in on Rob and his now fiancee.

Barcroft MediaKhloe Kardashian seen at Gigi Hadid's birthday party
Khloe Kardashian seen at Gigi Hadid's birthday party

Speaking to Scott while over lunch, Khloe fumes: “Do you want to hear the craziest story? Rob was asking what time I would be home and I got home 30 minutes than the time that I told him I was coming home so I walked in on him with Blac Chyna at my house.”
“Excuse me?” Scott replies almost choking on his food.

Sp;lashRob Kardashian and Blac Chyna leaving ACES strip club in Queens, NY
The pair's relationship didn't go down too well with the reality star's family...

“There’s alcohol everywhere. He’s having the time of his life. Don’t you dare make me feel uncomfortable in my own home.”
To camera, she adds: “I don’t really care who Rob dates but having Chyna over at my house without my knowledge is disrespectful.
"Why can’t he be honest with me and communicate because Robert knows Chyna’s Tyga’s ex-girlfriend and I just don’t want that drama in my personal space.”
To Scott she then says: “I told him, I said you’ve burned your last bridge.”
“But really what a f**king nightmare,” Scott agrees.
Later on in the episode, Khloe tells her family Rob's "out of my house” as they all sit around to enjoy a meal.
"That’s terrible,” Kris replies.
author

This post was written by: Author Name

Your description comes here!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
© Copyright Raha Taste | Distributed By Blogspot Templates
Back To Top