Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...

T.I.D Has Revealed That He Had Once Dated Wema Sepetu Till The Day She Told Him To Leave Her Alone....

Legendary Music Artist, TID has said in the past he was dating with film Queen Wema Sepetu but later dropped that condition pained him.
Speaking during the Clouds TV this Friday, TID said the situation made him go out with many girls.

"I was dating Her' She then kicked me away, since that time I have been to many girls. Wema even wants to return,I am telling her! no chance, I'm occupied, "said TID.

TID has said in the past he was very hurt and how was he felt when Newspaper print out News wrong.

"When the social networks did not exist but Newspapers took pictures and make them, it was bad. I said okay but I was so hurt, "said TID.

The singer is currently doing well with her new song 'Confidence' he featured Joh Makini and Dully Sykes.
author

This post was written by: Author Name

Your description comes here!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
© Copyright Raha Taste | Distributed By Blogspot Templates
Back To Top