Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...

Sallam is willing to Manage Alikiba

Manager of Diamond, Sallam Sharaff is willing to manage Alikiba if he wished to be.

Speaking in an interview with the newspaper Champion, Sallam said: I have no problem at all, he wanted us to work I told my needs, agreeing we work. I met with Kiba, Nairobi, He approached me and asked let us pictures, I have a grudge, we cast it became clean although the picture was used to insult me later.

Explaining about it, Sallam said: He did't put it on the Internet, he gave it to his fans who said I went to Nairobi for Ne-Yo and then was asked to leave, they say that I am I asked to photograph and Kiba happened chord in many places. The fact that I was there with Ne-Yo and Diamond, who went there to record, while Kiba was in Coke Studio.

Kiba pleased me and demanded that he demanded them to post but they put their words.

About he behaved badly towards him Kiba musical, Sallam said:

I can not say where he is mistaken, because every artist has his way. His song 'Mwana' is bright and did well perhaps he erred on the 'market'. There should be forcing things, but Diamond is on but can not give something and then just stopped people ceased to love themselves. Everyone has his style he probably does not want to go on like that style, that's why I say there is time you can not compare him with Diamond  because they sing different music. Both are Bongo Fleva but their styles are different, the person who monitors music can discover it.

About beef between Diamond and Kiba, Sallam said:

No 'bifu' completely, I know I have it. they met and greet with nothing. I say absolutely or swap stories and talk 'fresh' completely. What is happening is that people are asked if they have 'bifu' therefore themselves say they do not have bifu then, but since there is no much information people consider it.

Regarding the allegation that the Management of Diamond makes agitators to prevent video of Kiba not going on air in major stations like MTV and Trace, Sallam said:

Not really. Kiba and has great strength On Trace Africa and MTV than Diamond because of Seven (one of the managers Ali Kiba). Seven was an employee of MTV, knows all of MTV, even the boss of the current Trace was the subject of Seven, which is why even his video was played (Chekecha Cheketua) weeklong series as 'Exclusive'.

Our Fellow at the stations put their parameters. I will give you a secret that when I start to work with Diamond, was strictly banned, absolute truth even played On Channel O.

He continued: I can not mention the name but the songs are brought DStv were there but he told the treasury rates, are drifting. Our Tanzanian did this is with great music person is the main character of Tanzania. I followed the day I 'live' later we decided our work to allow Nigeria and we went here and everything became easier.I advice people have to work to promote their works,In the world now there is only outflow itself.
author

This post was written by: Author Name

Your description comes here!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
© Copyright Raha Taste | Distributed By Blogspot Templates
Back To Top