Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...

Mzee Yusuf Complains After His Two Wives Fought Publicly

Many men assume that having multiple wives is a walk in the park, that it’s all rainbows and butterflies, but it’s not always like that. It’s not always about sensual massages, delicious meals and sex on demand you might actually spend more time as a mediator than a lover.
Popular Taarab musician Mzee Yusuf cannot seem to contain the animosity brewing between his two wives who decided to take it to social media and battle it out for his affections. Mzee Yusuf says that he loves his wives a lot but they are really driving him up the wall with their incessant battles.
Speaking on the Sporah Show, he said that; “I am finding it very difficult handling them…their fall out is driving me crazy!” said Mzee Yusuf before revealing that the women are often fighting for the spotlight.
“I am praying they make peace today or tomorrow. The main problem is actually the people around them. I have told my wives severally that I demand peace from them. Stardom has gotten into their heads. They should know that I am more popular than them.” said an upset Mzee Yusuf.
Despite his paryers, Mzee Yusuf believes that their never-ending battles can only be solved by him marrying a new woman!
In a past interview on Cloud’s F.M Mzee Yusuf said ‘I dare them to fight again, I will teach them a lesson by marrying a 3rd wife.
author

This post was written by: Author Name

Your description comes here!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
© Copyright Raha Taste | Distributed By Blogspot Templates
Back To Top