Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...

Diamond Platnumz: I have My Own House In South Africa

Diamond Platnumz said he has a house in South Africa.

Speaking on Stori Tatu, Planet Bongo, jumping through EA Radio, Diamond said he bought the house because the South did not feel the need to buy US homes as many older African artists they like to do.

"I have a house South Africa, because I have a family South Africa. So it must be a solution: Buy a house south Africa, but I have no reason to say should I buy US homes. US house should I buy for? First I do not love, My Management knows, "he said.

However, the star said,In United States, no need a lot of money to buy a house.
author

This post was written by: Author Name

Your description comes here!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
© Copyright Raha Taste | Distributed By Blogspot Templates
Back To Top