Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...

Vanessa Mdee:I pray for Jack to be out of jail early

Vanessa Mdee said she prayed Jack Patrick out of jail early.
Jack who was imprisoned in China after being arrested with drugs served as a partner of Jux, who is now the boyfriend of the singer of Niroge.

"I pray daily Jack to be out of jail early, I think there are problems she suffered serious than that which we are the topical us," she told Global TV.

"I do not think even if he is thinking of me, I think she thinks her family and the state that lacks a normal life," she added.

Vanessa, who released new song Niroge recently insisted that she was not stealing Jack Lord (Jux) and that she would know the girl like the other model.
author

This post was written by: Author Name

Your description comes here!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
© Copyright Raha Taste | Distributed By Blogspot Templates
Back To Top