Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...

Fella denies for the involvement of his Artists with the drug trade

TMK Family and Yamoto Band Manager,Mkubwa Fella has denied claims that his artists have been involved in the drug trade.
Adding to the Clouds Sporah TV Show This Saturday, Fella was asked that no information have been spread his artists with himself is involved in the drug trade.

"No do not do drugs," said Fella.

He added, "I myself and my centre help those affected by the drug. Any client wishing to come to recover is free, as I am now again why I could treat seller, not I lose customers, "
author

This post was written by: Author Name

Your description comes here!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
© Copyright Raha Taste | Distributed By Blogspot Templates
Back To Top