Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...

Diamond Platnumz:I have Pictures of Ali Kiba in My Office

Diamond said he does not want to be asked again if he has beef with any artist, has claimed no problem with any artist and that is why even if you go to his office finds puts even pictures of all artists who have been linked to beef with them.

     "If you come to my office, I have a blue photo, there are pictures of Juma Nature, there are pictures of Ali Kiba, there are pictures of Prof Jay, there's a picture of Ray C, there is a picture of Q chief, TID, AY, all artists older who knows this started in music, have a role in this whole music have made me "Diamond said

    "At the office only to me only if you enter reception, you just enter kunasehemu I put pictures of all artists, I can not put them all because zisingetosha but there are certain artists because they know they've put a donation in the mobile market of Tanzania." Diamond explained

Diamond also said that he is often claimed to the  beef with other artists but he has no problem with anyone.
author

This post was written by: Author Name

Your description comes here!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
© Copyright Raha Taste | Distributed By Blogspot Templates
Back To Top